Thursday 21 August 2014

Hi! My name is Lily and I am the 

                             
         

       I am 20 years old. I have been vegan for 4 years. Not only am I a vegan because of the cruel way the food industry has exploited animals for their own use. I am also a vegan because I believe that the planet is precious and so are animals and we must work together to preserve them and make them live as long as possible. Not only is living a vegan DIY lifestyle a good way to radicalize against the food industry and the government, it's also a great way to stay healthy, feel good, be nice to animals and explore food in a different way.

My blog will include tons of delicious vegan recipes for cooking, grilling, baking, YOU NAME IT. Aswell as helpful tips, pictures and guides to living a healthy fulfilling vegan lifestyle. Being a vegan can be a challenge at first but once you're used to it you will realize it is the best possible decision for a cruelty free life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment