Wednesday 27 May 2015

UPDATE!!!!

Hello everyone:) its been a while since I stopped by here so I figured I'd make a little post and give everyone an update. Im currently working on some recipes to post bit they are in the process of being perfected! I only wanna share the best kinds of vegan food with you so hopefully you can still wait a little longer! Also, if anyone has any request of what they'd like to see "veganizied" then please leave me a request in the comment and I promise I will do it!!! Its nice to have some feedback from the people looking at this blog. I love a good challenge too! :) with all of that being said I have been cooking up a storm here but I've also been on vacation so thats why there is a lack of post. Its really nice to live in Campbell River again. I forgot how much you appreciate living right in front of the ocean. It's really beautiful here. It's been so nice to spend time with my family too. I've also been gardening up a storm here. I've got cosmos, snapdragons, so many Petunia's, some 4 o clocks and just so many fabulous flowers. As you know last year I focused alot on a veggie garden so I thought this year I would do mostly flowers and herbs. More pics to come for sure but here's a taste of where I've been living.








No comments:

Post a Comment