Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas time!

 This is my first post from my brand new tablet! I am sooo spoiled and so grateful that my parents got me one for Christmas. I had been talking alot about buying my own to work on my blog. I guess my parents really love my blog! Which is great. Its so nice to have so much support. I think one of the best things I did this year was start this blog! So as 2014 comes to an end id like to thank each and every one of you for visiting this blog. It warms my heart to see more and more vegans and non vegans coming together to enjoy cruelty free meals! Keep sharing recipes, cooking at home and trying to be as d.i.y and animal free as you can:)





This is a couple snapshots from my christmas vacation. One including my macroni stuffed seitan!! Thts right. I went there. Ill be posting a recipe with steps soon but for now you can just drool over it.
















 I got so many beautiful things for my kitchen im too busy in there to be posting on here. Thsts means more recipes will be coming very soon! Happy holidays everyone. See you in 2015!
 My peanut butter cups are amazing.





Thats my sister room mates new kitten, Alice. She is the cutest!!!
Also my chocolate banana waffles made for Christmas eve morning. 

See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment