Thursday 1 January 2015

VEGAN SEITAN ROAST STUFFED WITH MACARONI

Happy new year! Theres nothing better than starting a new year. It always feels great to  shake off all the bad times and start fresh! I always make  a lot of goals when the year starts too. This year I'm really hoping to start writing my own cookbook and get really into my baked goods. Hopefully by this time next year you'll be able to buy something of mine in a local grocery store! Amongst all that I have a million plans for my boyfriend and I. Overall I'm really excited for 2015. 

So for Christmas I thought I'd go a little crazy and make something I never have before.  Its my own creation.
A combination of my pinto bean seitan roast and my coconut cream mac n cheese! (There's a link attached to the recipes) Unfortunately theres not going to be any point in making an entire recipe and step by step post for this because it's identical to those two recipes.  However I can post pictures and tips!! This roast was absolutely insane and by far my favourite christmas dinner ever. Its most definitely good for any day of the week! 
Enjoy!












You can follow the steps just like the ones in my other recipe. Just be careful not to over stuff your roast so you can wrap it up nice and tight. Cut the macaroni recipe in half in order to make the right amount.          












           Roll your seitan roast out. Scoop your macaroni on top about 3/4 of the seitan roast. Make sure you leave about 1 1/2 inches of just seitan on the side opposite to you. This is what you'll use to pinch it shut. Begin to roll the roast starting with the side closest to you. Roll it gently but tight making sure macaroni stays in. Roll in up in foil, twist the ends and bake! 






No comments:

Post a Comment